Terms and Conditions
We urge our guests to read these provisions and note their responsibilities, arrangements for payments, cancellation terms, and limitations on the liability of Nordic Villa.
1. RESERVATION AND CONFIRMATION OF RESERVATION
- A reservation made via e-mail, website, phone, or in-person to use Nordic Villa services is not confirmed until the full payment has been made. The room is at your disposal from 3 pm on the day of arrival until 12 noon on the day of departure, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cash: We accept Naira, US Dollars, and Euros at the rates specified on our website. Please note that the full amount must be settled at the time of check-in.
- Bank transfer: Please contact us if you wish to make a bank transfer and we will provide you with our bank details.
- Please note that we require the full amount to appear on our account before your arrival. For foreign payments please note that this might take between 4 – 6 banking days.
3. ROOM PRICES
- Nordic Villa guarantees that all reservations made online will be at the best available price for the room of your choice on the date of booking. This is our commitment to providing our customers with maximum value for money.
- Room prices are per room, per night and are exclusive of VAT. A maximum of 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 years are allowed in each room. Breakfast, drinks, and snacks are not included in the room rate and must be paid for separately.
- Note that hotel prices in Abuja go up based on key events and during periods of high demand. For details of our most current room prices please check our website www.thenordicvilla.com or call us directly on 0809 994 4480 (+234 (0) 809 994 4480).
4. CHANGING/ CANCELLATION
Cancellations must be made before 3 pm 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid a charge of one night’s room rate per room canceled. Cancellation has to be made through e-mail or via phone. In case of cancellation not made in a timely manner, we will send an invoice according to these terms.
All refunds will be processed in a timely manner. Once the refund instructions leave our office it can take anywhere from 5-20 working days for the proceeds to arrive in your account.
If you are an in-house guest and decide to shorten your stay, you must inform Nordic Villa at least 24 hours before check-out. Otherwise, you will be charged the cost of one night’s accommodation per room booked.
Last-minute bookings, made through online travel agencies, on the day of arrival are non-refundable and are subject to the standard cancellation terms.
5. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Rooms are available from 3 pm on the arrival date.
- Please let us know if you are likely to arrive after 10 pm.
- Your room must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure. Shall you fail to vacate the room by this time, it will result in an additional cost of one night’s accommodation.
6. PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS
- Nordic Villa operates on a 100% non-smoking policy in all the guest rooms. Smoking in a room will result in a 40.000 Naira fine.
- Although Nordic Villa will make every possible effort to accommodate your personal requirements, all rooms are subject to availability. We apologize in advance if your particular requests cannot be met.
- On check-in, we require a valid ID such as International Passport, National ID Card, Drivers License, and Permanent Voters Card. This is required by Nigerian law.
- Breakfast is served in the guest rooms between 7 am and 11 am on all days of the week.
- All guests can use our laundry services. We wash, dry and iron. Please note there is no dry-cleaning available. Nordic Villa does not take responsibility for any damages nor shrinkage of clothes.
9. PLEASE NOTE
- We regret to inform you that, with the exception of assistance dogs, no pets are allowed in Nordic Villa.
- Electrical appliances, such as toasters, mini cookers, and portable grills, may not be used in the rooms as they may set off the sensitive fire alarm system.
- Reservations for rooms are non-transferable and must not, under any circumstances, be sold or otherwise transferred to a third party who is not a member of your group.
- You must not advertise, market or otherwise offer Nordic Villa room for sale either on its own or as part of a combined offer.
- Nordic Villa reserves the right to charge the guest for any damages in the room during the stay.
- Nordic Villa cannot be held responsible for any personal injuries of any kind while staying at Nordic Villa.
- Prices exclude VAT.
- All prices and details are correct as of March 1, 2021 and are subject to change without notice.